STRATEGIES, OBJECTIVES & FOCUS AREAS
- Working in emerging areas with diverse stakeholders using innovative methods
- Synergising civil society efforts with those of government for maximum impact
- Exploring and developing sustainable solutions
- Transcending welfare model of charity and dole-outs to that of social enterprise and entitlements
- Creating a feminist approach which seeks out active partnership with men
- Linking local to global
- Reduction of violence against women throughout their life cycle, to lead a life of dignity
- Leadership development for inclusion and active participation of women and girls in decision making
- Promotion of education, to achieve enhanced knowledge and skill sets of women and girls
- Sustainable livelihoods and asset creation for women's economic well being
- Promotion of health to address trans-generational outcomes and wellbeing of women and girls
- Building leadership of women and girls.
- Addressing violence against women and girls.
- Facilitating economic empowerment of women and girls.
- Educating women and girls.
- Promoting health and wellbeing of women and girls